Bandwidth is no longer guaranteed when the server or servers are used for the following activities:
- Anonymisation service (proxy), CDN service
- Storage or file exchange platform (especially but not exclusively cyberlocker)
- Download platform
- Service for bypassing limits imposed by the download platforms
- VOD viewing platform (videos on demand)
- Servers used for downloads and file sharing on P2P networks (especially non-exhaustive: Seedbox).
Also, Digitalberg cannot guarantee the bandwidth when server activity requires very intensive and uninterrupted bandwidth.
For such usage, you will need to subscribe to an additional bandwidth option. If required, the dedicated server will be limited to 10 Mbps, with no traffic limitations.