Here at DigitalBerg, we collect your personal information for several reasons. That data included, but is not limited to your name, billing address, email address, payment details such as credit card, security question and answer, social security number (in restricted situations), and password.
As well, we may collect the URL you used to link into our website, browser you used (and browser version), your IP address, and your activity on our site.
We also collect data from you to create and maintain a DigitalBerg account. Some of that data may be personally identifiable, depending on the needs of you and your hosted information.
Use of Data Collection
Here at DigitalBerg, we take privacy seriously. We will keep your personal data confidential and not give or sell it to third parties, except trusted professional affiliates and associates who work with or in aid of DigitalBerg.
A DigitalBerg consumer, once his or her account is set up, can see and change the contact details associated with that account by going to the login URL.
The DigitalBerg headquarters are in London, UK. Thus, DigitalBerg must obey this jurisdiction’s laws, and law enforcers may call on DigitalBerg to give them personal consumer details as part of their investigations. If so, DigitalBerg is required to comply with the government body.
Whenever law enables DigitalBerg to do so, we will tell a consumer subject to a law enforcement investigation about data requests regarding that consumer’s personal ID and hosted data.
After a user has clicked on DigitalBerg’s website and left, we may use third-party sites to offer advertisements, whether those ads are via web or email. DigitalBerg and our ad partners are in compliance with “opt out” signals auto provided by the user’s web browser, manually by user at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or by a click of the unsubscribe button in an email sent to user.
Services Related to WhoIs Privacy
When you register your domain name, the contact details you provide us to do so, which are required by the very nature of the domain registration system itself, are publicly available to see on the web using the ‘WhoIs’ tool.
DigitalBer’s WhoIs Privacy, which uses a proxy to mask your WhoIs contact details, is not protection from legal liability in partnership with Domain Registration. To keep neutrality in disagreements between domain registrants and third parties, DigitalBerg acts in line with the ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement, Section 22.214.171.124 once receiving evidence that there has been illegal activity. The result is that ID information is given to law enforcement and court officials, which includes lawyers as required by the circumstances to keep intact DigitalBerg’s impartiality in any litigation.
Lucky Orange Web Analytics System
The Lucky Orange web analytics service is what DigitalBerg uses to improve usefulness and consumer experience. Lucky Orange can record mouse’s clicks or movements, as well as scrolling activity. Lucky Orange can record keystroke data that you enter onto this site voluntarily. This info is only tracked on sites that use the Lucky Orange system. To disable the Lucky Orange system service, go to http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php .
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 and will transform and enhance the way individual personal data is used and handled.
We will ensure that your information is secure and kept up to date on our system; procedures are in place to respond to and report breaches in accordance with the GDPR regulation.
Contact Us Form and Newsletter Data
When you complete a Contact Us form or Newsletter sign up via the DigitalBerg website we collect specific information from this form which includes: your name and your email address.
What Information does DigitalBerg Ltd collect?
- your name and email address
- Businesses who we hold contractual obligation to and deliver services by DigitalBerg Ltd we need your contact details to deliver a full level of our services;
- Information of users, resources, reporting data and invoices will be privately shared between the two parties in the business engagement via the BICO platform;
- We need your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- DigitalBerg Ltd will hold your information for six (6) years from the date of your last month of contracted usage with you, for legal records;
- Procedures have been put in place in order to comply with GDPR in terms of dealing with company information;
- Client information is kept secure this includes all relevant contractual information (names, addresses, email addresses, mobile and landline numbers;
- All information is treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with candidates without prior permission;
- The data will be stored securely, until we receive written notice that the client no longer want DigitalBerg Ltd to retain this information;
The personal data which DigitalBerg hold about you, is your data, you can ask for further information by contacting us directly.
- DigitalBerg will confirm we will not use your data for any other purpose other than for the purposes that it is used from;
- We confirm that we will not pass your details on without your consent via email;
- When processing your data based on your consent, you can withdraw that consent DigitalBerg will then stop progressing your data;
Get Greener Web Hosting
Make a conscious decision to go green with your web host provider. DigitalBerg operates with green policies for its products and services to ensure we are environmentally responsible.
Get now our Spring bargain - the Dell Pro SATA #DedicatedServer with 2 x 1.5 TB SATA and 16 GB RAM, the #classic at a reduced price! For only 45.00 £ / month instead of 49,99 €, without any setup fee: ow.ly/DROx30jvQMe