Data backup service or BaaS is an easy solution for a remote and safe data storage in Digital Berg cloud, which is deployed in large data centers in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Riga.
Customers are able to back up a wide range of data. The most popular data types are folders with Word and Excel documents, photos and videos, emails, different small and medium databases, accounting programs, CRM, ERP and BI systems, workstations, servers etc.
You can process data backup and recovery at any time, and during this process all or some files can be encrypted to deliver the highest security against major risks. The capacity of the stored data starts at 100 Gb (gigabytes) and can be quickly adjusted to your needs.
Take into account that backup copies can help you recover sensitive data in case of an emergency, saving your business from unnecessary expenses and even protecting it against closing down.
Choose location for your backup data, user and encryption mode, contract period and order BaaS online without leaving your desk. You can quickly get a desired amount of disc space for remote storage and completely control the backup process.
Want to hear more about our BaaS solution? Do not hesitate to contact our experts.
Cost reduction: BaaS safeguards your data without any additional expenses.
Pay-as-you-go: we charge you only for exact backup storage amount you need.
Total security: multi-level physical and software protection keeps your data highly secure.
How it works?
1. Make sure you have an internet connection. Pick data for backup from your computer or server.
2. Use Tivoli software interface to organize data copying process in manual or automatic mode – customize data backup and storage location, frequency, capacity and time.
3. Your backup data will be located in Digitalberg cloud in one or several cities of your choice – London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam or Riga.
4. Depending on your needs and requirements, you can restore data on your computer or server at any time.
BaaS is designed in the Digitalberg data center’s infrastructure across Europe- London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Riga and based on IBM Tivoli Storage Manager software. Data centers are interconnected with one of the fastest internet networks and can be split into a single location or multiple locations, for customer’s data backup.
The solution supports high-capacity data transmission flow via LAN (Local Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network) and SAN (Storage Area Network) network. Furthermore, there is unlimited number of protected servers, and workstation of clients – you pay only for the exact backup storage amount that you need. Systme supports a wide range of architecture and OS such as Linux, AIX, Solaris, MacOS, Windows, HP-UX. There are specifically designed data protection solutions as well:
- Virtual Machines: VMware®, Microsoft® Hyper-V®
- Email: Microsoft® Exchange, Lotus® Domino®
- ERP: SAP®, SAP HANA
- Databases: Oracle®, Microsoft® SQL, DB2®, Informix®